Supporting all technicians from Pipeline to Placement.™️
TechForce Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3), supports the career exploration, technical education and workforce development of students aspiring to be professional technicians.
Technicians are the backbone of any service business, and we all know the pain of an empty bay. Be a donor, a TechForce Champion, and build your pipeline of future and working techs while enjoying an array of donor benefits, such as:
- Use the TechForce Champion badge to signify your respect for techs
- Post an apprenticeship in the TechForce Network
- Post a technician job in the TechForce Network
- Locally meet & greet future and working techs
- Connect with schools
- and more…
Be named a TechForce Champion for a donation of just $85 per month* payable via a recurring charge to a credit card.
Or you can choose to pay $250 quarterly or make a one-time $1,000 donation. If you prefer to pay by check, we can accommodate that, as well. Just contact us and we’ll get you set up as a champion of the technician workforce.
* Donation is per service center rooftop. Multi-location sponsorships are available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org